Our Values & About Us
We are a company driven by a purpose: to provide you with the best possible information, products, and service -- at all times. I know there are many supplement companies that don't stand behind their promises, but to us, nothing is more important than your continued health and satisfaction. We take pride in our A+ BBB rating, and our 4.9/5 seller feedback on Amazon. Here are the core values behind our company:
- We will only sell you products backed by scientific evidence.
- We will always advise you to talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking our products.
- We will always tell you if we think our products will not help you.
- We will never charge you without your permission.
- We will only offer products that have undergone testing for safety and purity.
- We will never sell your information to 3rd parties.
- We will always honor our 120 day return policy, no questions asked.
- There are no hidden or unnecessary ingredients in our products.
- We are always happy to share our product safety test data.
- We will always provide as much information about our products as possible so you can make informed decisions.
- We will always resolve any issues you have as quickly and completely as possible.
- We will always communicate clearly and respectfully.
- We will always extend our best effort to ensure your satisfaction.
Thank you for considering Cramp Defense. Please contact me directly if you ever feel we have not lived up to our core values.
Chris Kartalia, CEO, MgBright LLC (makers of Cramp Defense)
* For orders of more than one bottle, the other bottles must be unopened. Return must be postmarked 120 days or less from date of delivery.
For Expedited, Canada and International Customers: Shipping price not included in guarantee. Example: Product price $69.91 and $9 for Shipping -- you will only be refunded 100% of $69.91.
I founded MgBRIGHT LLC, the maker of Cramp Defense® in January 2011. After a period of research and development, we released the product in February 2012. I first became interested in magnesium after learning it had large effect on the quality of sleep. I tried a dozen different magnesium supplements, trying to determine which worked best. It soon surprised me that there was a huge difference in quality between brands -- some products didn't work at all, while others worked but caused unpleasant side effects. But why? I wanted to answer that question. What exactly would the very best magnesium supplement look like? It took a while, but I eventually figured out an excellent formula and was stunned by the results. I knew that others could benefit as well. Please let me know how it works for you!
-Chris Kartalia, Founder and CEO. email@example.com
Chris Kartalia - Operations, Customer service. firstname.lastname@example.org
Angie Manross - Fulfillment email@example.com
Marisol Bice - Manufacturing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tricia Jones - Artwork and Design email@example.com
If you have any questions about our product or need support for an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business address:
(DO NOT SEND RETURNS HERE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS. WE DO NOT REPLY TO PHYSICAL MAIL REQUESTS. ONLY CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@CRAMPDEFENSE.COM)
337 Garden Oaks Blvd Suite 26246
Houston, TX 77018
View Larger Map
Please do not mail us any checks, cash or money orders -- we only accept online payment. Thank you!