Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find the answer below, contact us at email@example.com and we will help you.
How Much Does it Cost?
Go Here to get current prices in US dollars.
Where do You Ship Besides the US?
We ship to most countries, except Nigeria and others where there are frequent scammers. You are responsible for any customs, duties, taxes, and/or fees charged by your country for imported products.
Cramp Defense® Facts:
- 180 Capsules (Per 1 Month Bottle)
- 70mg Magnesium (Per Capsule)
- Recommended Dosage: As few capsules as necessary to get results. Many take 6 Capsules Per Day (2 Caps 3x a Day, or 3 Caps 2x a Day, with food).
- Time to See Results: Immediately. Results get better with time, we recommend trying it for 2 weeks to let it build up in your system.
Can I Buy This in Stores?
No, we only sell it direct. This website is the only place to buy Cramp Defense®, not Amazon or any other online stores. We don't want any huge companies telling us how we can and cannot sell our own product.
Is This Product Safe? Will it Work For Me?
The product is safe as long as it doesn't interact with your medications. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The product works for over 80% of people, but every person is different, so we cannot predict whether it will work for you. That's why we have the 110% guarantee for 120 days -- so you have plenty of time to try it.
How Do I Order? Do You Take Phone Orders? Do You Take Checks?We ONLY take online orders -- no checks or phone orders. We are a small company and don't have the staff to handle hundreds of phone orders a day. (If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org). This encrypted website is much more secure than any phone, mail, or fax ordering system. In addition to our own website security, your card company offers an additional layer of protection against any unapproved charges. If you ever have an unapproved charge, call your card company immediately.
I Don't Have a Credit Card!If you are unable to use a credit or debit card, we strongly recommend you purchase a Visa, Mastercard or American Express gift card, which can be found at nearly all grocery stores, convenience stores, pharmacies, and discount stores. Simply purchase a card of sufficient value, and use it just like a credit card on our website.
What is Magnesium 2-Hydroxbutanedioate? Is it the Same as Magnesium Bound to Malate?
Yes. That is the scientific name we put on our label.
How Effective is Cramp Defense™ Really? And How Quickly Does it Work?
My Blood Test Says My Magnesium Levels Are Normal -- But I Still Have Cramps!
The blood test that your doctor performed is called a SERUM magnesium test, which is part of any normal blood chemistry panel. Unfortunately, this test is not an accurate indicator of your body's storage of magnesium. Here's why: in order for your heart to beat (and for you to be alive) your body has to maintain a steady amount of magnesium in your blood at all times. It accomplishes this by pulling magnesium from your bones and tissues as needed -- including your muscles. So you can have a perfectly normal magnesium blood test and be LOW in magnesium in your muscles -- causing your cramps.
Why Hasn't My Doctor Told Me About Magnesium?
OK, So How Much Cramp Defense™ Would I Have to Take Per Day?
Aren't There Lots of Magnesium Products? What's the Difference Between Them?
- Magnesium oxide and hydroxide: Supplement companies love this stuff because it is cheap as dirt. Unfortunately dirt is more effective. It is very poorly absorbed (only 8%), and is highly laxative. But nonetheless, it is what you find in most common multi-vitamins. It also happens to be the active ingredient in Milk of Magnesia.
- Magnesium citrate: It is well absorbed, but is also highly laxative. It is the main ingredient in those glass bottles of laxative at the drug store. If you have ever had a colonoscopy, this is what they gave you to "clean you out". It is the main ingredient in those canisters of fizzy magnesium powder found in vitamin stores.
- Magnesium sulfate: Also known as Epsom Salt. It is also very laxative -- that's partly what they sell it for. But it is great for soaking!
- Magnesium glycinate: This is magnesium bound to the amino acid glycine. This form is not ideal, because... well, this gets a bit technical: Glycine acts as a "co-agonist of the NMDA receptor" where magnesium is an antagonist. What does that mean? Basically, magnesium tells your neurons to slow down, and glycine tells them to speed up. So to a certain extent, magnesium and glycine cancel each other out. Mixing these two ingredients does not make sense, especially if relaxation is a goal of yours.
- Magnesium chelate or glutamate: Both are the same thing. Glutamate, like glycine, is also "NMDA agonist", with all the same problems. Plus, these products are super-cheap, in part because they frequently have substantial amounts of "unbound magnesium", i.e. the problematic magnesium oxide, as a byproduct of its manufacturing process.
- Magnesium chloride: Also known as road de-icer. In supplement form, is very well absorbed, non-laxative, and free of all other side effects -- but it turns to liquid when exposed to air, making it prohibitive to deliver via capsule or tablet. It is extremely bitter, so makes a lousy drink, too.
- Magnesium taurinate: This is magnesium bound to the amino acid Taurine. It has the side effect of causing extreme drowsiness, which makes it difficult to take during the day. It is also very expensive.
- Cramp Defense™: High absorbing, non laxative, no weird side effects. It's an organic form found in fruits and vegetables, not some crushed up rock.
Is Cramp Defense™ Safe? Can I Take it With My Medication/Medical Condition?Although Cramp Defense™ is only magnesium and malate, natural parts of a healthy diet, please talk to your doctor before starting any new dietary supplement. Certain conditions and medications can affect how the body processes and excretes magnesium.
Where is it Manufactured?Other products are manufactured all over the world by the lowest bidder. Cramp Defense™ is made in the USA, in a multi-million dollar, 80,000 square foot facility. This facility is inspected by the FDA. Furthermore, our facility has voluntarily adopted a standard even higher than FDA inspection requirements, which requires the strictest levels of purity, precision and sanitation.
Who Are You? Where Can I Buy Cramp Defense™? Is This One of Those Monthly Subscriptions?
For all other questions:
QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR MEDICATION, DRUG INTERACTIONS, OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED. WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE. TALK TO YOUR PHARMACIST OR DOCTOR.
The current sale price of Cramp Defense™ is $34.91 for a 1 month supply and $69.91 for a 3 month supply. Cramp Defense™ is ONLY available through this website, it is not carried in any stores. Click the picture of the bottle to the right to learn more and read the reviews.
If you need to return the product please send it back to the following address, via US First Class Mail. Make sure to get a tracking number. (If you do not get a tracking number we cannot accept responsibility if it is lost).
1500 Distribution Court #400
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
For all other questions. contact us at