Dr. Oz Says: The Real Cause of Nighttime Muscle Cramps (and Cramps During the Day Too) is a Severe Magnesium Deficiency. And the Solution is High-Dose, High Absorbing Magnesium.
But Don't Take the Low-Quality Magnesium Pills From the Drug Store. Why? Because They Don't Absorb, Cause Awful Digestive Upset, and Have Unnatural Fillers & Ingredients You Want to Avoid.
(By the Way, Did You Know that Taking Calcium Makes Cramps Much Worse?)
According to......Dr. Oz, Dr. Weil, and medical experts at the famous Mayo Clinic, low magnesium is a major cause of muscle cramps everywhere in the body. (this includes leg and foot cramps). In fact, 78% of Americans have a severe lack of magnesium. This is a big problem -- because magnesium is a necessary nutrient vital for health. Your body needs magnesium to stop pain, swelling, tension and inflammation. Studies show that by fixing a magnesium deficiency, it is possible to end muscle cramps and stop them from ever coming back. And unfortunately, no prescription medication can fix low magnesium. (All Scientific References)
So, how does fixing a magnesium deficiency work to stop cramps?
Fixing a Magnesium Deficiency is Fast, Easy, Safe and Powerful Because it Can Attack Muscle Cramps from Multiple Angles.
- Loosen muscles by blocking the effect of calcium, which tightens muscles. As people age, excess calcium collects in the muscles, causing cramps. (Also, beware that calcium supplements, especially with Vitamin D, can cause calcium overload!)
- Increase the absorption of potassium, which is critical for proper muscle function.
- Decrease pain by blocking pain receptors in the brain and nervous system.
- Dampen inflammation in the muscles and the entire body.
- Relaxes blood vessels and decreases blood pressure, which restores healthy circulation.
- Increases your serotonin, GABA and melatonin, which helps you relax and fall asleep.
Cramp Defense® is Unique and Not Sold in Stores. It is the Only Magnesium Supplement Designed to Restore Magnesium Quickly, Without Side Effects. It Starts Working Immediately and Gets Even More Effective With Time.
- High-Absorbing: Our form of magnesium is organic, allowing you to absorb it easily. (If your body doesn't absorb it, it cannot work!)
- Fast: It starts absorbing immediately and becomes even more effective with time.
- Side Effect-Free: It causes no stomach upset or laxative effect.
- Weird Ingredient-Free: It has no binders, coatings or strange extras.
- Easy: Your dose comes in small capsules, not big tablets or messy powders.
- 100% manufactured in the USA in an FDA-inspected facility, to the same standards as any food item. No components/ingredients come from overseas.
No Risk: Cramp Defense® has a Full Money Back Guarantee.
Cramp Defense® – End Cramps Forever.
- Starts Working Immediately
- 80%+ Success Rate
- NO RISK: 120 Day Full Money Back Guarantee.
BUY DIRECT & SAVE $10!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Effective is Cramp Defense®, Really? And How Quickly Does it Work?
My Blood Test Says My Magnesium Levels Are Normal -- But I Still Have Cramps!
The blood test that you received is called a SERUM test, which is part of any normal blood chemistry panel. Unfortunately, this blood test does not accurately portray your body's supplies of magnesium. Here's why: in order for your heart to beat, your body has to maintain a steady amount of magnesium in your blood at all times. It does this by pulling magnesium from your bones and tissues as needed -- including your muscles. So, you can have a perfectly normal serum test and still be low in magnesium in your muscles -- causing your cramps.
Why Hasn't My Doctor Told Me About Magnesium?
OK, So How Much Would I Have to Take Per Day?
Aren't There Lots of Magnesium Products? What's the Difference Between Them?
- Magnesium oxide and hydroxide: Supplement companies love this stuff because it is cheap to produce. Unfortunately it is very poorly absorbed (only 8%), and is highly laxative. But nonetheless, it is what you find in most common multi-vitamins. It also happens to be the active ingredient in Milk of Magnesia.
- Magnesium citrate: It is well absorbed, but is also highly laxative. It is the main ingredient in those glass bottles of laxative at the drug store. If you have ever had a colonoscopy, this is what they gave you to "clean you out".
- Magnesium sulfate: Also known as Epsom Salt. It is also very laxative -- that's partly what they sell it for. But it is great for soaking!
- Magnesium glycinate: This is magnesium bound to the amino acid glycine. This form is not ideal because it tends to be expensive and only found in large, difficult to swallow tablets.
- Magnesium chelate or glutamate:This product is low quality, because it has large amounts of "unbound magnesium" in the form of oxides. This poor form of magnesium causes laxative effects.
- Magnesium chloride: This turns to liquid when exposed to air, making it difficult to deliver via capsule. It is not naturally found in food.
- Magnesium taurinate: This is magnesium bound to the amino acid Taurine. It has the side effect of causing extreme drowsiness, which makes it difficult to take during the day. It is also very expensive.
- Cramp Defense®: High absorbing, non laxative, no weird side effects. It's an organic form found in fruits and vegetables, not some crushed up rock.
Is It Safe? Can I Take it With My Medication/Medical Condition?Although it is only magnesium, a natural part of a healthy diet, please talk to your doctor before starting any new dietary supplement. Certain conditions and medications can affect how the body processes and excretes magnesium. We are not allowed to give medical advice. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist!
Where is it Manufactured?Other companies manufacture their products all over the world with the lowest bidder. We make Cramp Defense® in the USA (both the raw ingredients and the finished product -- nothing in our product is made overseas), in a multi-million dollar, 80,000 square foot facility. This facility is inspected by the FDA. Furthermore, we have voluntarily adopted a standard even higher than FDA inspection requirements. This means we require the strictest levels of purity, precision and sanitation.
Who Are You? Where Can I Buy It? Is This One of Those Monthly Subscriptions?
Thousands of People Just Like You Use and Love Cramp Defense® Every Day!
Click for the Price & Shipping DetailsBUY DIRECT & SAVE $10
Or Buy Through Amazon
I hope this product continues to perform as experienced so far. I’ll let you know, but for now, I am thrilled. Cramp Defense has very simply, exceeded my expectations! After experiencing 20 plus years of suffering and pain, this is simply amazing.
William Zaspel, Crab Orchard, KY.
If I take two, I usually will not have ANY cramps during the night! I would not be without them in my medicine cabinet.
Kari Olson, New Libson, WI.
I am going to give my doctor your website address and let him know what an easy "fix" this is for a serious complaint. I don't think our physicians know much about this so I am going to let mine know of my success.
Julianne Hay, Manitoba, Canada.
As soon as I started taking it the situation improved. I only take one a day and that seems to do the trick for me so a bottle lasts a long time.
Carol Marsh, La Palma, CA.
Half way through the bottle, my husband was mentioning he has not had a single leg cramp.
Beate Brueland, Salome, AZ.
I began taking your product one week ago. I had almost immediate results and last night was my FIRST night where I was not awakened by miserable cramps in the last 20 years….so thank you so much.
Sheila Nietfeld; Sun City, AZ.
*These reviews are the opinions of the reviewers, individual results may vary.