*Muscle cramps and spasms can be caused by a large variety of factors. Magnesium deficiency is only one of these possible factors.
(3) Mayo Clinic and Muscle Cramp Causes
(4) Dietary Magnesium Intake in a National Sample of US Adults. The American Academy of Nutritional Sciences.
(5). Randomized, Crossover, Placebo Controlled Trial of Magnesium for Chronic Persistent Leg Cramps.
(6) Magnesium and the Inflammatory Conditions
(7) Magnesium and Inflammation in Cardiovascular Conditions
(8) The effect of oral magnesium on pregnancy induced leg cramps.
(9) Interventions for leg cramps.
(10). Case Study: Muscle Cramps Cured with Magnesium
(11) Muscle Cramps and Magnesium Deficiency: Case Reports
(12) Interventions for Leg Cramps in Pregnancy
(13) Magnesium: Natures Physiologic Calcium Channel Blocker
(14) Mechanism of Hypokalemia and Magnesium Deficiency
(15) The Mechanism of Magnesium Block of NMDA Receptors
(16) Benzodiazapene and GABA Receptors are Involved in the Anti-Anxiety Effect of Magnesium
(17) Magnesium Deficiency Decreases Plasma Melatonin