Dr. Oz Says: The Secret Cause of Nighttime Leg Cramps (and Other Muscle Cramps Too) is a Severe Magnesium Deficiency. And the Solution is High-Dose, High Absorbing Magnesium.
But Don't Take the Low-Quality Magnesium Pills From the Drug Store. Why? Because They Don't Absorb, Cause Awful Digestive Upset, and Have Unnatural Fillers & Ingredients You Want to Avoid.
(By the Way, Did You Know that Taking Calcium Makes Cramps Much Worse?)
According to...... Dr. Oz, Dr. Weil, the Mayo Clinic, and other leading authorities, magnesium deficiency is the major hidden cause of night time leg cramps (including muscle cramps throughout the entire body), and no prescription medication can fix it. In fact, 78% of Americans have a severe magnesium deficiency. Without magnesium, your body is missing its most important natural defense against pain, swelling, tension and inflammation. Studies show that aggressively fixing a magnesium deficiency can eliminate night time leg cramps and prevent them in the future. (Scientific References)
Magnesium is Fast, Easy, Safe and POWERFUL Because it Attacks Leg Cramps from ALL Angles. How Does it Work?
- Loosens muscles by counteracting the effect of calcium, which tightens muscles. As people age, excess calcium accumulates in the muscles, causing cramps. Also, when people eat a lot of dairy and/or take calcium supplements, (especially with Vitamin D) it is easy to get calcium overload.
- Increases the absorption of potassium, which is critical for proper muscle function.
- Decreases pain by blocking pain receptors in the brain and nervous system.
- Dampens inflammation in the muscles and the entire body.
- Relaxes blood vessels and decreases blood pressure, which restores healthy circulation.
- Increases the production of serotonin, GABA and melatonin, which helps you relax and fall asleep. (Scientific References)
Cramp Defense™ is Unique and Not Sold in Stores. It is the Only Magnesium Supplement Designed for the Special Needs of Night Time Leg Cramp Sufferers. It Starts Working Immediately and Gets Even MORE Effective With Time.
- High-Absorbing: Many magnesium products are poorly absorbed by your body due to their chemical structure, laxative effect, and/or too many binders and coatings.
- Fast: It starts absorbing immediately and becomes even more effective with time.
- Side Effect-Free: It causes no stomach upset or laxative effect.
- Weird Ingredient-Free: It has no binders, coatings or strange extras.
- Easy: Your dose comes in small capsules, not big tablets or messy powders.
- It is manufactured in an FDA-inspected facility, just like any food item.
No Risk: Cramp Defense™ is 110% Guaranteed for 120 Days.
Cramp Defense® – A Unique Supplement for Cramps & Spasms Caused by Magnesium Deficiency
- Starts Working Immediately
- 80%+ Success Rate
- NO RISK: Full Money Back Guarantee.
BUY DIRECT & SAVE $10!
I hope this product continues to perform as experienced so far. I’ll let you know, but for now, I am thrilled. Cramp Defense has very simply, exceeded my expectations! After experiencing 20 plus years of suffering and pain, this is simply amazing.
If I take six, I usually will not have ANY cramps during the night! I would not be without them in my medicine cabinet.
I am going to give my doctor your website address and let him know what an easy "fix" this is for a serious complaint. I don't think our physicians know much about this so I am going to let mine know of my success.
As soon as I started taking it the situation improved. I only take one a day and that seems to do the trick for me so a bottle lasts a long time.
I began taking your product one week ago. I had almost immediate results and last night was my FIRST night where I was not awakened by miserable cramps in the last 20 years….so thank you so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Effective is Cramp Defense®, Really? And How Quickly Does it Work?
My Blood Test Says My Magnesium Levels Are Normal -- But I Still Have Cramps!
The blood test that your doctor performed is called a SERUM magnesium test, which is part of any normal blood chemistry panel. Unfortunately, this test is not an accurate indicator of your body's storage of magnesium. Here's why: in order for your heart to beat (and for you to be alive) your body has to maintain a steady amount of magnesium in your blood at all times. It accomplishes this by pulling magnesium from your bones and tissues as needed -- including your muscles. So you can have a perfectly normal magnesium blood test and be LOW in magnesium in your muscles -- causing your cramps.
Why Hasn't My Doctor Told Me About Magnesium?
OK, So How Much Would I Have to Take Per Day?
Aren't There Lots of Magnesium Products? What's the Difference Between Them?
- Magnesium oxide and hydroxide: Supplement companies love this stuff because it is cheap as dirt. Unfortunately dirt is more effective. It is very poorly absorbed (only 8%), and is highly laxative. But nonetheless, it is what you find in most common multi-vitamins. It also happens to be the active ingredient in Milk of Magnesia.
- Magnesium citrate: It is well absorbed, but is also highly laxative. It is the main ingredient in those glass bottles of laxative at the drug store. If you have ever had a colonoscopy, this is what they gave you to "clean you out". It is the main ingredient in those canisters of fizzy magnesium powder found in vitamin stores.
- Magnesium sulfate: Also known as Epsom Salt. It is also very laxative -- that's partly what they sell it for. But it is great for soaking!
- Magnesium glycinate: This is magnesium bound to the amino acid glycine. This form is not ideal, because... well, this gets a bit technical: Glycine acts as a "co-agonist of the NMDA receptor" where magnesium is an antagonist. What does that mean? Basically, magnesium tells your neurons to slow down, and glycine tells them to speed up. So to a certain extent, magnesium and glycine cancel each other out. Mixing these two ingredients does not make sense, especially if relaxation is a goal of yours.
- Magnesium chelate or glutamate: Both are the same thing. Glutamate, like glycine, is also "NMDA agonist", with all the same problems. Plus, these products are super-cheap, in part because they frequently have substantial amounts of "unbound magnesium", i.e. the problematic magnesium oxide, as a byproduct of its manufacturing process.
- Magnesium chloride: Also known as road de-icer. In supplement form, is very well absorbed, non-laxative, and free of all other side effects -- but it turns to liquid when exposed to air, making it prohibitive to deliver via capsule or tablet. It is extremely bitter, so makes a lousy drink, too.
- Magnesium taurinate: This is magnesium bound to the amino acid Taurine. It has the side effect of causing extreme drowsiness, which makes it difficult to take during the day. It is also very expensive.
- Cramp Defense™: High absorbing, non laxative, no weird side effects. It's an organic form found in fruits and vegetables, not some crushed up rock.