Organic Fruit and Greens Mix w/ Probiotics
Are You Struggling with Low Energy Levels and Poor Digestion?
Your energy levels directly depend on your diet and digestion. This is because you get energy from the digestion of the food you take.
Carbs, fats, and proteins are the major source of energy. That said, simply loading up on these will not improve your energy levels if you fail to consume enough fruits and vegetables.
Fruits and vegetables are rich in micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Vitamins and minerals are essential for releasing energy from ingested food. (1,2,3)
Being deficient in any of these micronutrients significantly reduces your energy levels. For example, having too little iron in the blood causes weakness and tiredness. (4)
One way to increase your energy levels and improve digestion is to consume more fruits and vegetables. Sadly, only 1 in 10 adults get enough fruits or vegetables, report the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5)
While getting your daily dose of greens from your diet is most beneficial, you can also try organic greens blends.
Detox, Energize, and Fuel Your Body with Alkalizing Greens Blend
Organic Fruit and Greens Mix is the ultimate blend of fruits, vegetables, fiber, and probiotics. It not only increases your overall energy but also enhances wellbeing.
The mix contains spirulina and chlorella.
Chlorella promotes immune health, reduces oxidative stress, and helps detox your body. (6,7,8) Spirulina has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune-enhancing properties. (9)
Likewise, organic turmeric root (in the blend) is a rich source of an extremely powerful antioxidant called curcumin. Curcumin reduces joint pain, swelling, and blood levels of unhealthy fats.
Probiotics and digestive enzymes ensure healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Human studies show that taking 10 grams of greens blend for 3 months can improve energy levels. (10)
Mix one scoop (about 7 grams) in water, juice, or milk and drink it with food. Depending on your response, you may take up to 2 scoops in a day.
You may sprinkle the powder over roasted vegetables.
- Vitamin B12 in Health and Disease
- UCSF. Hemoglobin and Functions of Iron
- National Institutes of Health. Magnesium Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- CDC Newsroom
- Beneficial immunostimulatory effect of short-term Chlorella supplementation: enhancement of Natural Killer cell activity and early inflammatory response (Randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial)
- Preventive effects of Chlorella on cognitive decline in age-dependent dementia model mice
- Protective effects of Chlorella vulgaris in lead-exposed mice infected with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity.
- Effects of greens+: a randomized, controlled trial.